Excellent solution for
refueling of aircraft
Need a portable aircraft tank that takes up almost no space?
Do you travel by plane to destinations where there is no petrol station?
Do you land at smaller airports where there is no petrol station?
The ideal portable solution for refuelling your plane
If you like to travel by plane, you no longer have to worry about whether the airports on the way have fuel or not. You can have your own tank with you and get fuel from a nearby gas station. Or you can take your fuel with you.
Only 3 mm thin
The thickness of the tank is 0.3 cm, 1 cm for reinforced handles and 5.7 cm for the filling opening. The dimensions of the empty tank are 62.5 cm x 54.8 cm x 0.3 cm (5.7 cm at the filling opening). The total volume of the empty tank is about 1.6 liters.
Light weight 1,2 kg
The empty tank weighs just 1.2 kg. When using two tanks, the total weight in the hold is only 2.4 kg, leaving plenty of weight available for your luggage.
Easy to pour into the wing thanks to the flat shape. With conventional fuel cans, you need a funnel when filling the wing, otherwise overfilling can happen very quickly. This is not necessary with the flex tank as it has a long enough filling spout.
Simply place the FlexiTank on the wing and the fuel is effortlessly poured into the wing in one minute. A conventional canister must be held in the air to allow the contents to flow into the wing, which takes 3-4 minutes. This is physically tiring, especially in high wing aircraft.
Compared to conventional jerrycans, you’ll transfer fuel from the flex tank to the wing of the aircraft much faster. 20 litres of fuel will be transferred in less than 60 seconds. With a conventional canister, it will take 3 to 4 minutes. The flex tank is easy to place on the wing, no need to hold it in the air.
If you are landing at local and sport airports, you can buy fuel at a nearby petrol station and take it to your plane. You’ll fly cheaper that way!
Otherwise, for longer journeys, you need to make stopovers at larger airports, where fuel is much more expensive.
No fuel contamination
The tank is yours and you know what you put in it. If you borrow a tank from someone else, you are never quite sure what fuel was in it before. It is dangerous if the tank was previously filled with diesel and fuel contamination occurs.
Once you store the filling nozzle in the tank itself and close it, there is no more smell of petrol. You can even drive it in your car and you won’t smell the fuel.
Stored pouring spout
The manufacturer provides for a long lifetime – up to 10 years, depending on handling.
The FlexiTank is made of durable rubber designed for military use. It is flexible and can be stored practically anywhere.
For all fuel types
FlexiTank is suitable for all types of fuel:
Get your FlexiTank now. You’ll find it easier to refuel your plane on longer journeys, cheaper to buy fuel, and an empty FlexiTank will take up minimal space in your plane.
FlexiTank 20 l
99,00€ inc. VAT
Flexible 20 liters JerryCan for refuelling your plane.
3 mm thin, light weight, easy handling, effortless pouring, fast streaming, cheaper flying, no fuel contamination, odourless, flexible and robust, long lifetime, for all fuel types
Flexible 20 liters JerryCan
- 3 mm thin (The thickness of the tank is 0.3 cm, 1 cm for reinforced handles and 5.7 cm for the filling opening)
- Light weight (The empty tank weighs just 1.2 kg)
- Easy handling (Easy to pour into the wing thanks to the flat shape)
- Effortless (Simply place the FlexiTank on the wing and the fuel is effortlessly poured into the wing in one minute)
- Fast streaming (20 litres of fuel will be transferred in less than 60 seconds)
- Cheaper flying (Buying fuel at local petrol stations is much cheaper than on large airports)
- No fuel contamination (The tank is yours and you know what you put in it. It is dangerous if the tank was previously filled with diesel and fuel contamination occurs)
- Odourless (Once you store the filling nozzle in the tank itself and close it, there is no more smell of petrol)
- Stored pouring spout (The pouring nozzle is stored in the tank itself after use, so you can’t lose it)
- Long lifetime (Up to 10 years, depending on handling)
- Flexible and robust (The FlexiTank is made of durable rubber designed for military use)
- For all fuel types (100LL, AVGAS, Diesel)
Need more information?
If you would like more information, please call us on +386 31 693 113 or fill in the form. We will respond quickly.
Telephone information is only available in German, English and Slovenian.